Community Development Foundation (CDF Nepal) is funded solely through the various program fees which are paid by the volunteers and individual sponsorship for children to get school’s education. CDF Nepal receives till this date no funding from donor agencies. Independent donations are always most welcomed and will be applied toward various projects established by CDF Nepal. So, If you are interested to help proving some help / donation or if you are the individual volunteer and are wishing to know about programs fees, please write us kindly on to our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Regarding the volunteering exchange rate, you might suggest to visit our home page http://www.cdfn.org.np
Regarding the volunteer placement
Cash payment can be made in Euro, US Dollars, or in Nepali Rupees. We also accept Western Union, Moneygram Transfer, IME transfers etc. Although we do accept international bank transfers, we discourage this due to the high cost of banking fees.
Program costs includes the following:
- Kathmandu international Airport pick up on your arrival time
- Transport to and from the village placement to Kathmandu
- Local accommodation available during your staying in Nepal
- Main meals (Nepali style Dhal Bhat) during placement with local family
- Accommodation during your staying in Kathmandu as upon your request.
- Donations to support Local Clubs and Schools in the Host Villages
- CDF staff visits to placement
- Contribution to CDF projects for resource centers, libraries, heath centers and environmental protection
- To support our sponsor Children
- Staff’s salary and their skill development training
- Community Health Camp
- Administration and Government tax
Program cost does not include:
- Personal Insurance, Drinks & Bar Bills
- Nepal entry Visa fees, Laundry service, telephone expenses
- Flights (Domestic and International)
- Trekking, Jungle Safari and Rafting, Food during your staying in Kathmandu
- CDF is totally funded by volunteers’ program fees
YOUR ADDITIONAL FINANCIAL RESPONSIBILITIES
You will be responsible for your flight ticket to Nepal and visa fees which are as follows (check with your embassy for the latest fee structure), we suggest you to visit their site and ask nearest embassy location in your country…. http://www.necan.gov.np/
- $80 USD for the first two weeks (to be paid at the airport upon arrival)
- $30 USD per week thereafter
Should you wish to spend more time in Kathmandu pre and post placement period, go trekking and sightseeing etc., please remember to budget accordingly! These costs will not be covered by CDF . Additionally, volunteers are responsible for any incidentals (extra food, laundry, emails etc.) costs accrued during training and placement.
We also provide help organizing trekking, rafting and jungle safaris. We will recommend local guides from our different placements to ensure they are given the opportunity to earn money and you are given value for money. By drawing on local knowledge, your experience will be all the more rewarding.
Bank information of CDF Nepal
(We are coming soon with the account details)
Before starting program training – 50% Refund.
No money will be refunded once you start your placement.
No money will be refunded for a programme of 2 weeks duration after commencement
If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via e-mail. We are always happy to hear from you. Email: email@example.com