Volunteering in Nepal
Volunteering in Nepal is an opportunity to change locals / communities lives. Volunteering through out Community Development Foundation Nepal (CDF Nepal) you might also change your your own life. So, join with us to volunteer in the remote communities of Nepal to help needy and disadvantaged people and build their better life. As a volunteer , you will be working side-by-side with local people to learn from them, exchange ideas and build bridges of mutual respect and understanding. As we are working with communities, we run various volunteering such as aid work, education, health care, environment, and internship, help locals to rebuild their shelter and responsible travel programs. We at CDF Nepal believe that local communities are in the best position to identify their own needs and we provide international volunteers and assistance to achieve communities goals.
Volunteering professionals or individuals willing to make a difference in the lives of others. They offer a perfect way to help others, make a difference, explore new areas of interest, expand your horizons and see the world with purpose. When you are in our communities, you are guaranteed a professional support network to guide you throughout your service, to ensure that you have an amazing experience.
Please read the information about the volunteer programs we offer in the areas of teaching English at schools, health care and medical aid, social research, community building and construction, Teaching Computer Skills, Agricultural development in various organic firm, youth capacity development, and more. We also encourage our volunteers to join fundraising treks to Langtang, Annapurna and Everest regions to support communities school we working with. In addition, we also run medical internship/ medical volunteer projects for university students in Nepal. If you are interested to volunteer in Nepal, Do not hesitate to fill out the given form, and we will work with you to make your placement possible.
Why volunteering with community development foundations(CDFN)
CDF Nepal doesn’t just serve the all kind of volunteer to develop communities located in the various parts of Nepal. We take our work seriously and are committed to excellence in everything we do. This is the approach and attitude we practice in serving the local communities in Nepal. Why should I volunteer with CDF Nepal?
- When you volunteer with us, you are collaborating with most trusted organization that has been serving to develop communities since 2011.
- If you are keen to volunteering in the remote communities of Nepal, join with us because we offer all kinds of volunteering in low cost.
- We preserve the Culture of local Agriculture
- Exchange of Humanity sharing volunteers skills and knowledge, the project helps some of the poorest people in the region to overcome the difficult circumstances they face on a daily basis so they can look toward the future.
- Protect health for future generations when everything was grown organically everybody used to eat organic food which makes live longer.
- Reduce consumption of fossil fuel when people works by hand, using green manures and reduces the use of petroleum.
- Protect drinking water quality minimizing the Industrial farming. It is necessary to practice organic to protect the quality of drinking water. Save the drinking water to protect the ecosystem.
- Create jobs and support the true economy working by Humans. Organic foods are triple valuable than conventional product in this way it is very important to improve the economic condition of small scale organic growers and pay tax more.
- Help families and their organic farms using their own lands and produce organically themselves for their home use only. Afterwards, the villagers starts to grow the organic foods for commercial purpose. Buy organic foods with local farmers and help the rural families.
- Assisting the fight against global warming educating them about organic farming which decreases the amount of carbon, stabilize the soil, minimize the greenhouse effect and negative impact in environment, and make healthier all living things in this way organic farming against the climate changes.
- Medical care and education to seek out new ideas and ways of making lives better for the people of remote communities of Nepal through long term, sustainable investment in targeted areas where all our efforts will build over time.